MP full form is a Member of Parliament.
A Member of Parliament (MP) is a representative of the voters to a parliament. MPs act as a bridge between the community and the Government.
MP का फुल फार्म इन हिंदी?
Friends MP has two full forms according to the official. I am not saying here that there are only two full forms of MP, there are many MP का फुल फार्म इन हिंदी, but two of them are completely official. There are many other MP का फुल फार्म इन हिंदी, but friends, here I am going to give information about all the full forms of MP.
MP ka full form?
MP full form is Madhya Pradesh. Madhya Pradesh (MP) is a state in center of India. Its capital is Bhopal and the largest city is Indore
full form of MP?
The full form of MP is MegaPixal. A Megapixel (MP) is one million pixels, used as a measure of the resolution in cameras.
What is the full form of MP?
Northern Mariana Islands (Postal abbreviation: MP) is a political divided controlled by the United States.
MP full from in Hindi- MP का फुल फार्म इन हिंदी?
MP full form in Hindi is Military Police. Military Police (MP) are trained and professional police providing command support to the military of country.
MP full form in English?- MP Full Form- MP फुल फार्म इन हिंदी
Missouri Pacific Railroad (reporting mark MP), also referred to as the MoPac, was one among the primary railroads within us west of the Mississippi. A reporting mark may be a two-, three-, or four-letter alphabetic code wont to identify owners or lessees of the wheeled vehicles and other equipment used on the North American railroad network.
MP full form in Politics?- MP Full Form- MP फुल फार्म इन हिंदी
MultiLink Point to Point Protocol or Multilink Protocol (MP) or PPP Multilink Protocol, may be a method for splitting, recombining and sequencing datagrams across multiple logical data links.
How to become MP ?- MP Full Form- MP फुल फार्म इन हिंदी
In India “Members of Parliament” are called “MPs”. It is the person who is elected by the people of the country and sent to the Parliament. These are the elected representatives, who represent the people of the country. The parliamentary system has been adopted in the Indian system of governance. Under this, two assemblies are formed. Which we know as “Lok Sabha” and “Rajya Sabha”. In the English language, they are known as “House of the People” and “Council of States”. The members of both these assemblies are called Members of Parliament (MP).mp kya hota hai
Tenure of MP (MEMBER OF PARLIAMENT)
प्रत्येक नयी लोकसभा का गठन पांच वर्ष के लिए किया जाता है | मेंबर ऑफ़ पार्लियामेंट का कार्यकाल भी पांच वर्ष का होता है | पांच वर्ष के उपरांत निर्वाचन आयोग के द्वारा पुनः मतदान कराये जाते है, एक बार जीते हुए प्रत्याशी पुनः जनता के द्वारा निर्वाचित हो सकते है | कार्यकाल समाप्त होने के बाद भारत सरकार के द्वारा इन्हें कई प्रकार की सुविधाएँ, भत्ते और पेंशन प्रदान किये जाते है | यह लाभ इन्हें जीवन पर्यन्त प्राप्त होता रहता है |mp kya hota hai
ELIGIBILITY TO BE A MEMBER OF PARLIAMENT- MP Full Form- MP फुल फार्म इन हिंदी
- To become a member of Parliament, it is mandatory for a person to be a citizen of India. .
- The minimum age to become a member of Lok Sabha is 25 years while the minimum age to become a member of Rajya Sabha is 30 years.
- It is mandatory for the member of Lok Sabha to have the name of the person in the voter list of any state.
- Has not been declared insane and bankrupt.mp kya hota hai
Rajya Sabha Member (RAJYA SABHA MEMBER)- MP Full Form- MP फुल फार्म इन हिंदी
The Rajya Sabha member is elected by the elected members of the Lok Sabha and the Legislative Assembly. Rajya Sabha has been constituted to represent the state. It is mandatory for any bill to be passed by both the Lok Sabha and the Rajya Sabha. Rajya Sabha is called the upper house.mp kya hota hai
Difference between Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha-MP Full Form- MP फुल फार्म इन हिंदी
- Its members are elected by the general public through adult voting. Its members are elected by the elected members of the State Legislative Assembly.
- The term of Lok Sabha is 5 years. It is a permanent house, 1/3rd of its members would resign from their office after every two years.
- Its maximum member strength is 552. Its maximum membership is 250.
- Money Bill can be introduced only in Lok Sabha. Lok Sabha allocates money for running the government in the country. Rajya Sabha was not given much power in respect of money bills.
- The Union Council of Ministers is collectively responsible to the Lok Sabha. The Union Council of Ministers is not collectively responsible to the Rajya Sabha.
- The sittings of the Lok Sabha are presided over by the Speaker of the Lok Sabha. The meetings of the Rajya Sabha are presided over by the Vice-President.
- It is known as the Lower House or the House of the Common People. It is known as the Upper House or ‘Council of States’.
- If a bill is introduced in the house by a cabinet minister in the Lok Sabha and it is not passed, then the entire cabinet has to resign. If a bill introduced by a cabinet minister is not passed in this house, then the entire cabinet does not have to resign.
- The President of India can nominate 2 members of the Anglo-Indian community to this house. The President of India can nominate 12 members in this house related to fields like arts, education, social service and sports.
- The minimum age limit to become a member of Lok Sabha is 25 years. The minimum age limit to become a member of Rajya Sabha is 30 years.
MP other full forms…..
- Media player-MP
- Melting Point-MP
- Ministerio Publico-MP
- Madhya Pradesh-MP
- Northern meriana Islend-MP
- Military Police-MP
- Master Plan-MP
- Mlti Purpose-MP
- Market Place-MP
- Mega Pixels-MP
- Might Play-MP
- Map Pack-MP
- My Problem-MP
- Message Passing-MP
- Multi Player-MP
- Metroid Prime-MP
- Massively parallel-MP